A Girl Named "Oklahoma"
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Proud of The Jim Henson Company's Declaration of Equality.
I am so grateful that I have always been blessed with close friends in my life that are willing to practice tolerance when it comes to my beliefs and the beliefs of others. I have dynamic people that I love in my life that have taken their stances on both sides of this topic. In no way would I ever want to upset, invalidate or hurt them. However, it is because I am a Christian that I believe in diversity, equality and above all things that we should love others as Christ loves us. I am proud of The Jim Henson Company for standing up for equality. I too will no longer be supporting Chic-Fil-A with my business. I welcome all opinions on this topic, however please take into consideration that mine will not be moved. All hate statements will be deleted and immature emails will be ignored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment