A Girl Named "Oklahoma"

A Girl Named "Oklahoma"

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Autumn House Press Poetry Contest Winner


was sadly not me. But that's okay! God is still good...so good that Chelsea Rathburn was picked and her work is MOVING. She is going to change lives! Please check her out. She is going to be a big deal. I am ecstatic for her and will be buying her book. I didn't expect to win my first contest, I'm so ecstatic that I even got my work out there. Thank you to those who read my manuscript and thank you for your prayers. I'm just going to keep trucking from here, and while I'm doing so, I'm going to be lucky enough to have a book of Rathburn's poetry in my side pocket. I have a phenomenal amount of respect for anyone who is willing to put their neck out for this craft. One down, one million more contests to go! Happy reading:


http://www.chelsearathburn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment